It’s long overdue that you meet Miss Ashley Bright! She’s a design guru, doodler extraordinaire and queen bee of distraction when she’s in the studio. Ashley is a full time corporate designer with Promar Designs and part time idea maker with Brightly Designed. When I am stuck on a concept, need a break from things or need some extra hands for production Ashley is there to help. Hopefully one day soon I will coax her inland to work with me full time. It seems only fitting that we have two Brights in Brightly Designed!
And don’t miss the video below – she does a mean harlem shake!
Gorgeous photos by the amazing Suzanne of Shewanders Photography
I don’t know where the time has gone and how it’s already February. 2012 was filled with so many wonderful projects and collaborations and 2013 is shaping up to be a wonderful year too! I love Valentines Day so much – the colors, the happiness, the candy hearts, and lots of big hugs to spread the love – enjoy it all month long!!
Photo by Shewanders
Congratulations to Sarah G.!! Enjoy your beautiful print! Everyone else get over to Ashlee’s shop and pick up one of your own!!
I am so excited to have my first giveaway offering from my dear friend and fellow designer Ashlee Proffitt. Win one of her gorgeous prints from her Inspired Kids Collection. A meaningful and sweet way to decorate your little one’s room. Each print is marked with a sweet reminder from the Bible about how they are loved, pursued, and valued. A few of her beautiful designs are shown below, but be sure to check out all of here prints in her Etsy store here. And be sure to check out her blog for design tips, recipes, style info and to get a peak at her adorable family (soon to welcome a new baby girl – yay!)
These “Big Brother” and “Big Sister” prints are one of my favorites. Such a sweet gift for a little one with a new baby in the house!
1. Share the link to this blog post on Facebook, twitter or your blog
2. Visit Ashlee’s shop ashleeproffitt.etsy.com
3. Leave a comment on this blog post with your favorite piece from the Inspired Kids Collection and letting me know that you did the above two things and you’re in the running!
1. Contest ends on Friday, March 30th, 2012 at midnight.
2. Winner will be announced on Monday, April 2nd, 2012
• size: 8×10 fine art print
• paper: Highest Quality Paper (Luxe White Paper (300gsm))
• printing: Printed With Archival Inks
• packaging: Packaged in Clear Envelope with Chipboard (for protection against bending)
• shipping: Shipped in Protective Stiff Envelope (for protection against bending)
Additional sizes are available upon request
She is also offering a coupon code for us! So sweet!
Happy Valentines Day! I am so lucky to spend each day working on projects that are inspired by love. I hope each of you are getting to spend this day with someone special! Here are a few pics of some of our LOVE inspired designs. Enjoy!
Photo Credits: Shewanders Photography (1-3, 8-11 and 13), True Photography (4), Hugh Forte (5 and 12), Boucher Photography (7), Trever Hoehne (14), This Modern Romance (6)